"CANCELLATION & REFUND"
We consider your satisfaction with our products and services to be of utmost importance. With this in mind if you are dissatisfied with the purchase you have made or the service you have received, please contact us immediately.
1. Cancellation policy - Refund
For whatever reason, You have the right to cancel your order.
This right starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. This 14 days period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back to Nfizz Wines.
To cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have notified your cancellation :
- if your order has not been processed yet, You will be reimburse within one week
- otherwise, once the goods are collected and inspected by us, provided the bottles are unopened, intact and in their original packaging we will refund within 14 days the cost of the wine and the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place.
- Cancellation of an order won't apply if any of the bottles is opened or not intact.
- If you fail to make the goods available for collection within 14 days from the date you notify your cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
2. Damages & Inconvenience
We use very protective cardboard double wall shipping box, but in the unlikely case that your wine is damaged on arrival please contact us shortly. We will arrange for collection and exchange, for a voucher or reimbursement.
When receiving damaged bottle(s) of wine, notify it to the carrier, and email us photos of the parcel within 24 hours from the collection.
If the wrong wine has been delivered please contact us shortly. We will arrange for collection and exchange, for a Voucher or reimbursement.
After accepting the parcel, it falls under your responsibility. We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the wine. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.